Our Mission and History
We envision to see the Filipinos across the globe come and work together to create a more united and developed society.
Our mission is to create a platform where Filipinos worldwide can connect and collaborate with each other through educational and outreach programs using the power of media and technology to build a stronger and empowered community.”
Global Filipino Network(GFN), Inc is a non-profit media organization registered as a Public Benefit corporation in the State of California.*
- Provide a platform to unify and present a single voice and raised awareness of various social, political and economic issues across the world.
- Leverage technology to connect overseas Filipinos
- Create a portal will encourage members to facilitate communication and interaction among members and increase computer literacy to those who are not too tech-savvy.
- Provide a link between the mainstream media and the Filipino community by providing news developments in the adopted country that’s affecting and are relevant to the Filipinos; and vice-versa
- Empower the Global Filipinos by providing an infrastructure which can document the situation of migrants from all over the world, specially Overseas Filipino workers who are abused by their employers, and create policies that will help the migrant workers.
Fugiat dapibus, tellus ac cursus commodo, mauris sit condim eser ntumsi nibh, uum a justo vitaes amet risus amets un. Posi sectetut amet fermntum orem ipsum quia dolor sit amet, consectetur, adipisci velit, sed quia nons.